October of 2023 is almost over, Halloween is just a week away, Thanksgiving and Black Friday are coming – in other words we are closing this year. So we decided to take a look at what mobile user acquisition and monetization techniques worked this year.
Head of Biz Dev at PropellerAds, Renz is here to give us a tour.
Listeners can use the promocode BOAPROP to get a $35 bonus with $150 (or more) deposit for PropellerAds new clients.
*not available for wire transfers
Today’s Topics Include:
- Renz Gonzales”s background
- What is PropellerAds today
- 2023 Best-performing ad formats and channels
- UA campaign efficiency improvement
- Improving app monetization
- The role of Generative AI in UA and app monetization
- Android or iOS?
- Leaving his smartphone at home, what features would Renz miss most?
- What features he would like to see added to his smartphone?
Links and Resources:
Quotes from Renz Gonzales:
“Many advertisers utilized the power of social media and that definitely paved the way into different types of marketing, influencer marketing is really-really trending. I would say for 2023 in thus far – it’s been TikTok, Instagram, Facebook – all of the social media have been used fully for their advantage.”
“With app monetization it really has to do with the balance of user experience. We don’t really want to have a lot of ads bombarding the users with different types of ads units.”
Follow the Business Of Apps podcast